Online Services / Payments

Elections & Voter Registration:

Register to Vote online (if you have a GA DL or GA ID Card) at

Register to vote by mail: Print the application to register to vote:  then mail the voter registration application to Gordon County Board of Elections and Voter Registration, PO Box 715, Calhoun, GA 30703-0715

Vote by Mail: If you would like to vote by mail instead of voting in-person during early voting or on Election Day, you can request to receive your ballot by mail.

Print the application for an absentee ballot:

Return your application for an absentee ballot by one of the following:
Fax: 706-629-7198
Mail: Gordon County Board of Elections and Voter Registration, PO Box 715, Calhoun, GA 30703-0715

Tag Office:

Visit the Georgia Drives Online System to renew tags, replace registration, pay insurance fines, cancel registration, estimate Title Ad Valorem Tax, and more.  If you have questions:  Phone: 706-629-9242 or Email

Property Taxes:

Pay your property taxes at  If you have questions:  Phone: 706-629-9242 or email

GIS / Property Search:

Search our GIS and property records at

Clerk of Court - Child Support and Fines & Restitution:

Make child support payments and payments towards fines and restitution online at

Clerk of Court - Criminal and Civil E Filing:

Clerk of Court - Search Deed Books and Plats Online:

Grant Walraven, Gordon County Clerk of Superior Court is excited to launch the new Quicklink Real Estate Search. Quicklink Search allows viewers to view the actual pages of the Index books that are housed in the Gordon County Clerk’s Office Deed Room. Viewers are able to look at the pages to find the deed they are searching for. This is a free search. Once the deed book and page are found, the viewer then can go to or to access the deed book and page they are looking for. The Quicklink Search can be accessed by going to If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Clerk’s Office at 706-629-9533.

Probate Court - Traffic Citations:

Traffic citations may be paid online at, by calling 1-800-262-0128, in person, or you may mail a money order or cashier’s check to the office mailing address.  PO Box 669 Calhoun, GA 30703

Probate Court - Estates / Guardianships:

Probate Court has exclusive jurisdiction over the probate of wills, administration of estates, temporary guardianships of minors, guardianship and conservatorship over minor and adult wards, and applications for year’s support.  There are filing fees associated with all petitions and these fees are due upon filing.  Required forms for these procedures and additional information are available online at:

Probate Court - Vital Records:

Gordon County Probate Court is the custodian of vital records for Gordon County.  You may obtain certified copies of birth and death certificates for a fee of $25.00 for the first copy, and $5.00 for each additional copy obtained at the same time for the same person.  Georgia law dictates who may obtain vital records. (O.C.G.A. 31-10-26)  You may contact the Georgia State Office of Vital Records by telephone 404-679-4702 or online at: for more information regarding the issuance of vital records and to make an online request for these documents.  As of November 2007, local custodians for vital records now have access to birth and death certificates for the entire state of Georgia and may issue copies for other counties.

Probate Court - Weapon Carry License:

The Probate Court issues Georgia Weapon Carry Licenses as governed by O.C.G.A. 16-11-126 through 134.  You must be a current resident of Gordon County and provide a valid photo ID that reflects your Gordon County address.  The fee for a NEW applicant is $80.00 and a $30.00 fee for RENEWALS. The license is valid for 5 years.  Please click on the link to complete your Weapons Carry License application and then call our office at 706-629-7314 for your next step.

Probate Court - Marriage Licenses:

The cost for a marriage license is $76.00.  Each applicant must: be at least (18) years old and provide a valid government-issued ID and provide ONE of the following: Certified Copy of Birth Certificate OR Social Security Card.  If you have been previously married, you must provide a copy of your divorce decree or death certificate of your last marriage.  Please click on the link to complete your Marriage License application and then call our office at 706-629-7314  for your next step.

Magistrate Court:

Review online Magistrate Court forms at  These forms may be filed online by going to  If you need assistance, please call 706-629-6818.