Citizen Requests

All Citizen Requests are submitted to the Gordon County's Administration staff and then distributed to the appropriate departments.  If you need further assistance, please email or call 706-629-3795.

Contact Us

  1. Please complete the online form below to submit your questions / comments.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.